Diferencial – Electrotécnica Geral Lda, established in 1981, was born owing to an increasing request of the market, for the development of “turn key” solutions, suitable to the customer needs, in the following areas:
- Medium and Low Voltage infrastructures
- Production of electrical distribution and control boards
- Electrical material distribution and technical support
Due to inevitable growth and diversification of services and products, in 1991, we felt the need of building our own plant, which allowed us to answer those requests with more efficiency. We today count on about 2.500m2 of covered area.
Our presence in the market is seen by our customers as a symbol of quality and guarantee tht the work is executed successfully and honestly.
Given demands of our customers, our own needs and meet changing market, we began a reorganization of the company that came to end with the Quality Certification according ISO 9001:2000 in September 2003. In August 2009 the certification of Quality Management System has been renewed in accordance with the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2008.
Our goal is to provide our customers with performances, more comfort and confidence through our collaborators and commercial / technological partnerships.
New technologies, such as telecommunications, structured networks for voice and data, security systems, combined with the facilities of medium and low voltage are currently our main activities.
Over three decades we maintain partnerships worldwide renown, whose products honour us are one of the reasons for our success
Provide a quality service to our customers, providing us to meet their needs within the existing regulatory framework, particularly in full compliance with the rules of electrical installations, rules of telecommunications infrastructure and security rules.
Diferencial adopts as quality policy the following principles:
- Respond to the objective needs of the interested parties;
- Develop technical support to customers;
- Develop the company's activities following of the requirements of the interested parties, of the legal and regulatory requirements and the requirements defined in the documents of the Quality Management System;
- Develop continual improvement of the organization and of the Quality Management System by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of its Processes;
- Review the Quality System in following the new regulatory requirements and evaluations of your Quality Management System;
- Develop with suppliers a commitment relationship based on product and service quality;
- Internally develop collaborative relationships between different collaborators;
- Develop partnerships with companies/entities in the execution of the business.